Search This Blog

bloglovin

Sunday, September 26, 2010

jae.c.maie vintage treasures... and i am gonna share them with all of you lovelies!

ELLO! so here is some exciting news on the jae.c.maie front! while making jewelry and accessories is one of my favorite things to do so is 'the thrill of the hunt' for antique treasure!  searching for perfect little trinkets to transform into new life is therapy for me and i've got a FAB idea that will get you all in on my lovely finds!  i will be adding 'vintage trinkets and supplies' on my etsy page!!!  you can buy the supplies straight out OR you can pick a piece and make a custom jae.c.maie request!  get your creative juices flowing and get some lovely personalized/custom gifts for yourself and your loved ones this holiday season!  i promise nothing but the best, as always!  keep an eye out in the upcoming days for this lovely addition to my shop!

ciao loves!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I totally love and want this little sewing machine guy...is it available for some personalized creative beauty? I'd love to buy a necklace or something made with it!

    xoxo Andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey andie!!! thanks for checking out my jewels. this sewing machine is quite big for a necklace but i would love to try to put something together for you! it's pretty big but its def a challenge i would love to take on. is it okay if the necklace is long and chunky? prob a real statement piece!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sewing machine too! I can't wait to see what you come up with Jolie. I was thinking if you incorporated in on top of a small wooden box it would make the most adorable sewing kit/box. Maybe Andrea would want that instead! I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that's a great idea. The top to open the box is where I would put 'la machine' :) on an antiqued box!

    What do u think andie? I can attempt the necklace first if u'd like...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so, tonight is the night! i will be posting photos of the trial necklace (with the sewing machine) AND show you girls an option with as the sewing kit/box! keep an eye out! andie -- when you see what i have done let me know if/which you prefer!

    ReplyDelete